[Hpn] Re: <macphersonformayor.tripod.com>

john macpherson nyceguy50@yahoo.com
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 23:48:31 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the posting.
Important address and statement below!

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
--- wtinker <wtinker@metrocast.net> wrote:
> **To All Advocates And Activists World Wide**
> Please read and throw your support towards this
> candidate for Mayor of
> Austin Texas,
> we need a few helpers whom can lend support to ex
> homeless John MacPherson's
> run for this office!
> Thanks!
> Bill
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have responded to the first two messages in responce
to this matter, prior to opening this message.

I was at that point, and still am worried about how
much I need to raise for the battles over the next six
weeks and how to do it.  Because of the laws
surrounding my campaign and how I must declare the 32
cents that I found in the gutters while collecting
signatures thus far as campaign income.  I will make a
statement at this time of appreciation to Bill for the
call of support.

Your generous donations will be great-fully accepted
and set aside for John Macpherson's campaign expense.

      1318 Lamar Square Drive  #208,
        Austin TX. 78704

Any funding that remains past December 1,2001, shall
be utilized by a homeless function that John
Macpherson has some direct involvement in,at his
discresion due to the fact that these funds were
originated from a homeless project for the purpose of
his election and support of this disability. As
prescribe by <Http:\\www.ethics.state.tx.us>