[Hpn] HTTP://www.disability-rights.org owned by e-access.org in California

H. C. Covington H. C. Covington" <icanamerica@usa.com
Sat, 08 Sep 2001 12:48:20 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Cagle" <nh-adapt@juno.com>
To: <info@nationalhomeless.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2001 11:22 AM
Subject: [Hpn] Your civil rights reporting form

Good morning Michael Stoops or his equivalent.
[Tryimg to help, but I am NOT Michael nor his equal!]

I need to make a very great imposition on you. In order to appreciate
what the result of that imposition will be I would like you to go to
http://www.disability-rights.org/ FIRST.

Thomas, as you know this URL can not be accessed directly as a web site.
I looked it up on "WHOIS information" as HTTP://www.disability-rights.org
and found it is owned by Brad Neily out in California (see below).  This is
NOT
an active and accessible web site, but you can enter using
HTTP://www.e-Access.org

Registrar:  REGISTER.COM, INC.

address:  300 Plum St. #18
   Capitola, CA   95010     US
also home of  http://www.DisabilityAdvocacy.org

Admin contact:  e-Access.org, Brad Neily
email:  access@got.net
phone:  831 4629656
fax:

Tech contact:  Register.Com, Domain Registrar
email:  domain-registrar@register.com
phone:  212 7989200
fax:  212 6299305

Nameservers:  dns1.register.com
dns2.register.com
I also checked for Domain Name: HTTP://www.DISABILITY-RIGHTS.COM
and found another active site also owned by a California man.There is a Master
List of disability sites on the Home page (see addresses in Blue below)

   Administrative Contact:
        Kendell Lang    VirtualCIO@hotmail.com
        Virtual CIO
        1155 Camino del Mar, #521
        Del Mar, California 92014
        US
        Phone- 760.633.3315
        Fax- 760.633.3316
   Technical Contact:
        Kendell Lang  VirtualCIO@hotmail.com
        Virtual CIO
        1155 Camino del Mar, #521
        Del Mar, California 92014
        US
        Phone- 760.633.3315
        Fax- 760.633.3316

   Record updated on 2000-09-06 00:00:00.
   Record created on 2000-09-06.
   Record expires on 2002-09-06.
   Database last updated on 2001-09-08 04:31:22 EST.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   NS.WORLDCLASS.COM             63.195.246.9
   NS1.PBI.NET                   206.13.28.11

http://www.developmentallydisabled.com http://www.emotionallydisabled.com
http://www.physical-disability.com http://www.mobilitydisability.com
http://www.disabledaffiliates.com http://www.disabledcommunity.com
http://www.disabledassociation.com http://www.disabledadvocacy.com
http://www.disabled-rights.com http://www.disabled-transportation.com
http://www.disabled-athletes.com http://www.challenged-athletes.com
http://www.dealingwithdisabilities.com http://www.livingwithdisabilities.com
http://www.4americanswithdisabilities.com http://www.4visuallyimpaired.com
http://www.4-disabled.com http://www.4disabledresources.com
http://www.4physicallychallenged.com http://www.4adaptivetechnology.com
http://www.4assistive-technology.com http://www.adaptive-access.com
http://www.developmental-disorders.com http://www.vision-impaired.com
http://www.caregivers2disabled.com http://www.empoweringthedisabled.com
http://www.caregivers4disabled.com http://www.assistive-living.com
http://www.service-animals.com http://www.dealingwithdisability.com
http://www.disabled-veterans.com
WHOIS information for HTTP://www.disability-rights.net :

Couldn't find WHOIS data for the requested domain.

Web Domain Name is Available: Register " http://www.disability-rights.net "
here.

=================================
Hope this helps!

Sonny
==================================

What I want is either the non-priviledged information of the civil rights
forms filled in New Hampshire. Or, the link to the page where you are
presently doing as the disability-rights.org page does.

I mean to post the non-priviledged data i.e. location, date, time, injury
and or loss, a description of the incident, and any resolution.

The name, and contact information, does not need to be included or given
to me. All of that is in my estimation privileged information you are as
well suited to be the repository of as any suit, DHHS, or OCR.

The short of this is nobody is going to do nothing till there is a
publicly accessible record of the body count. I mean for NH's body count
to be out ion the open where no suit can hide it. I don't mean to
directly disparage Lance LaPlant but in my estimation he does not
understand the requirement that 504 ADA place upon his and every other
branch department and office of state federal and municipal government.
This is public information and I will settle for nothing less than full
and simple access for any person who wants the non-privileged portions
of public record. This IS a public record issue.

OK enough growling. Do you have this form in plain text? If not may I
transcribe it to plain text? Please do NOT send plain text forms as
attachments.

Thank you for your time.

Tom Cagle