[Hpn] North American Homeless News Network (NAHNN) Web site is back up again

Morgan W. Brown norsehorse@hotmail.com
Fri, 07 Sep 2001 15:54:09 -0400

The North American Homeless News Network (NAHNN) Web site is back up again

After being down for part of the summer due to problems with their
Internet Service Provider, as I understand it, the North American
Homeless News Network (NAHNN) Web site is back up again.

Beginning this month, the NAHNN has started to feature monthly guest
editorials, which will also be available later in the Web site's
archives.

After I was invited to submit a guest editorial, I created another
version of the "Homeless Challenge" commentary piece, orginally
written last autumn, for specific use as a guest editorial on the
NAHNN site.

I have been given the honor of having this version of my "Homeless
Challenge" commentary featured as NAHNN's guest editorial for
September 2001.

Go to:

North American Homeless News Network (NAHNN):

http://www.wmm.org/NAHNN/NAHNN <http://www.wmm.org/NAHNN/NAHNN>

Morgan <norsehorse@hotmail.com>
Morgan W. Brown
Montpelier Vermont