[Hpn] Please help or forward this to someone who can

wtinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 17:41:18 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_019A_01C13631.F8010B80

I don't have the means, or the money to contact all the shelters and
organizations I need to, please pass this message along...
If any were to see him or have seen him, I want him to have the
opportunity to read this letter, or at least know that I am the one
looking for him now.
My father had a general delivery address in las Vegas in Jan of 1998.
His birthday is Aug 28 I believe of 1956.
My father was born and raised in Springfield Mass, he went to college
at the UMass. His parents are Nikolas and Vilma Leondakis. My name is
Alethea Leondakis (my return e-mail is Rckyhrr5@hotmail.com ). I live
in WA state and I'm looking for my father, Alexander Michael
Leondakis. I have never met him and all I truly know of him is that he
is "Schizophrenic" and chooses to be homeless. He
is from a good Greek family,and is extrememly philosophical and
intelligent. He refuses to take medication, however I don't wish that
upon him. I simply want to know the man I resemble so closely in
character and appearance. I know what it is like on the street, I know
what its like to think the way he thinks. I want to tell him that I
know what its like to wander, but that her doesn't have to run if hes
not lost. I want to know my father. I have his social sec number, the
last place he was seen ( where he was actually hospitalized for a
short time and then released against his parents will the only time
they found him that I know of, four years ago), I know where I suspect
he would be and other possibilities. He is said to spend a lot of time
in libraries, be clean, spiritual (and maybe "religious") at times,
and have longer hair. Everyone is apparently taken with his charming
presence and wisdom. I can obtain a picture. If you or anyone can help
me, it would mean peace in my existance if you would at least
try.Please contact me as soon as possible. I feel connected to my
father. I'm only nineteen and have gone through more than any person
of any age should ever have to experience. However, I'm glad it was me
because I wouldn't be the person I am. I do however also feel a sense
of urgency to find my father now more than ever. I need to share with
him my art and empathy,and ask him about the name he gave me before
it's no longer possible. He leads a difficult life. His family has
found him before. I know it can't be too hard if someone has the
proper resources.
Can you help? Rckyhrr5@hotmail.com
Sincerely Alethea ... here is something I wrote about an accident I
had recently that put me in a wheel chair for (only) 10 weeks, but
almost cost me my life. Our connection had a lot to do with my
accident before and after...
An attempt at shattered dreams

First some disease
of an "Alaskan" nature
Spanks my pleasure center
Better than ever
Leaving me a heavy
Distorted tease
Of Reality,
Momentum,
and a uniquely martian
Gender blender

Frantic chaotic masses
My emotion
with passion and flashes of
Slipping away empathy
Sasses my absent father

Tears my eye
Breaks open the sky

Demanding an answer to why

This plethra of Morning Moon is
under me

I expand wings,
Soaring

upon love and wind and light

Breaking away from
or into
Deceit and conscious flight

Harmonizing with stars and energy
Energetic minds with vampiric blasphemy

My journey leaves me
Encased in traction
with nutritition through a straw
and a clean slate of ambition
Hoping to hear and the be heard
Opening eyes

I sleep while they lay awake

------=_NextPart_000_019A_01C13631.F8010B80

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>I don't have the means, or the money to contact all the shelters=20
and<BR>organizations I need to, please pass this message along...<BR>If =
any were=20
to see him or have seen him, I want him to have the<BR>opportunity to =
read this=20
letter, or at least know that I am the one<BR>looking for him now.<BR>My =
father=20
had a general delivery address in las Vegas in Jan of 1998.<BR>His =
birthday is=20
Aug 28 I believe of 1956.<BR>My father was born and raised in =
Springfield Mass,=20
he went to college<BR>at the UMass. His parents are Nikolas and Vilma =
Leondakis.=20
My name is<BR>Alethea Leondakis (my return e-mail is <A target=3D_top=20
href=3D"mailto:Rckyhrr5@hotmail.com"><FONT=20
color=3D#000099>Rckyhrr5@hotmail.com</FONT></A> ). I live<BR>in WA state =
and I'm=20
looking for my father, Alexander Michael<BR>Leondakis. I have never met =
him and=20
all I truly know of him is that he<BR>is "Schizophrenic" and chooses to =
be=20
homeless. He<BR>is from a good Greek family,and is extrememly =
philosophical=20
and<BR>intelligent. He refuses to take medication, however I don't wish=20
that<BR>upon him. I simply want to know the man I resemble so closely=20
in<BR>character and appearance. I know what it is like on the street, I=20
know<BR>what its like to think the way he thinks. I want to tell him =
that=20
I<BR>know what its like to wander, but that her doesn't have to run if=20
hes<BR>not lost. I want to know my father. I have his social sec number, =

the<BR>last place he was seen ( where he was actually hospitalized for=20
a<BR>short time and then released against his parents will the only =
time<BR>they=20
found him that I know of, four years ago), I know where I suspect<BR>he =
would be=20
and other possibilities. He is said to spend a lot of time<BR>in =
libraries, be=20
clean, spiritual (and maybe "religious") at times,<BR>and have longer =
hair.=20
Everyone is apparently taken with his charming<BR>presence and wisdom. I =
can=20
obtain a picture. If you or anyone can help<BR>me, it would mean peace =
in my=20
existance if you would at least<BR>try.Please contact me as soon as =
possible. I=20
feel connected to my<BR>father. I'm only nineteen and have gone through =
more=20
than any person<BR>of any age should ever have to experience. However, =
I'm glad=20
it was me<BR>because I wouldn't be the person I am. I do however also =
feel a=20
sense<BR>of urgency to find my father now more than ever. I need to =
share=20
with<BR>him my art and empathy,and ask him about the name he gave me=20
before<BR>it's no longer possible. He leads a difficult life. His family =

has<BR>found him before. I know it can't be too hard if someone has=20
the<BR>proper resources.<BR>Can you help? <A target=3D_top=20
href=3D"http://lw3fd.law3.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/compose?curmbox=3DF0000=
00001&amp;a=3Db6a56764863705e199d3da38c65221b4&amp;mailto=3D1&amp;to=3DRc=
kyhrr5@hotmail.com&amp;msg=3DMSG999670720.11&amp;start=3D1752926&amp;len=3D=
4780&amp;src=3D&amp;type=3Dx"><FONT=20
color=3D#000099>Rckyhrr5@hotmail.com</FONT></A><BR>Sincerely Alethea ... =
here is=20
something I wrote about an accident I<BR>had recently that put me in a =
wheel=20
chair for (only) 10 weeks, but<BR>almost cost me my life. Our connection =
had a=20
lot to do with my<BR>accident before and after...<BR>An attempt at =
shattered=20
dreams<BR><BR>First some disease<BR>of an "Alaskan" nature<BR>Spanks my =
pleasure=20
center<BR>Better than ever<BR>Leaving me a heavy<BR>Distorted =
tease<BR>Of=20
Reality,<BR>Momentum,<BR>and a uniquely martian<BR>Gender =
blender<BR><BR>Frantic=20
chaotic masses<BR>My emotion<BR>with passion and flashes of<BR>Slipping =
away=20
empathy<BR>Sasses my absent father<BR><BR>Tears my eye<BR>Breaks open =
the=20
sky<BR><BR>Demanding an answer to why<BR><BR>This plethra of Morning =
Moon=20
is<BR>under me<BR><BR>I expand wings,<BR>Soaring<BR><BR>upon love and =
wind and=20
light<BR><BR>Breaking away from<BR>or into<BR>Deceit and conscious=20
flight<BR><BR>Harmonizing with stars and energy<BR>Energetic minds with =
vampiric=20
blasphemy<BR><BR>My journey leaves me<BR>Encased in traction<BR>with =
nutritition=20
through a straw<BR>and a clean slate of ambition<BR>Hoping to hear and =
the be=20
heard<BR>Opening eyes<BR><BR>I sleep while they lay =
awake</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_019A_01C13631.F8010B80--