[Hpn] Fraudulent powers given to the NH Supreme Court.

Diantha Schierloh doreme@monad.net
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 17:04:15 -0400

I invite you all to read a summary
(which includes a bit of history)
regarding the fraudulently obtained
Part 2, Amendment 73A of the NH Constitution.

i.e.: Article 73A - The fraud unveiled:
N.H. Supreme court's "Erroneous" Powers:
Article 73-A N.H. Constitution. Part  2, At:
http://www.We-Caire-NH.org/erroneous_powers.html

And the history which led up to it's insertion:
At: http://www.We-Caire-NH.org/unveiled.html

As a result of the fraudulent powers given to the
NH Supreme Court and as as a result of the
fraudulent printing of this amendment, I believe the state
of New Hampshire to be without a legitimate system of
government.

Until this issue is resolved, it is my intention to spread
the news of this fraud among the people of
New Hampshire at every opportunity.

Sincerely
Diantha Schierloh
for CAIRE