[Hpn] Fw: Just reviewing how far have we come in 6 months since March?

wtinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 14:06:10 -0400

Ruben, and concerned advocates and activists every where;
Our NH legislators think they can threaten and take away our rights with
their abuse of power here is one whom does not even know what list he is on,
but he is not on ours.
Read the exchange below.... I left it exactly as he it sent no deletions!
He must be confusing my signature address with being on a list?
Bill
New Hampshire Homeless
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276 USA
603-286-2492
NH-ADAPT / NOT DEAD YET
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org
http://www.nationalhomeless.org/state/newhampshire.html
NewHampshireHomeless@topica.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "William Tinker" <wtinker@metrocast.net>
To: "Mike Gilman" <mgilman@ncia.net>; <NewHampshireHomeless@topica.com>
Cc: <SerenitySam@juno.com>
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 1:25 PM
Subject: Re: Just reviewing how far have we come in 6 months since March?

Representatives@leg.state.nh.us
> you can delete it myself I scan every thing before I do!
> Is this illegal to do?I thought that we live in USA not Russia or China...
> I just sent this to my list if you were on it you would get two copies of
> this I am sure you are not subscribed to us!
> Thanks.
> Bill

diversified group of persons from all walks of life,advocating an end to
involuntary homelessness in our life time,and seeking a means towards
affordable housing for all equally.And seeking an end to disability [hate
crimes]and discrimination along with humantarian and housing outreach to all
that will accept our help!