[Hpn] homelesss cyber schools

Peacewriter peacewriter@ameritech.net
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 08:35:37 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C161E7.03D4C560

Thank you for asking for my opnion.

I taught my children at home before they ever started school. I did not =
even have a nineth grade education.  I started early because I wanted my =
kids to have the chances I didn't have. =20

It was not the conventional teaching. No classroom stuff that was stuffy =
and boreing. When they even beging to show a loss of intrest we went on =
to something else. =20

Now with the computer and all the information out there to learn from we =
could have some real learning.  The computer never puts you down or =
grades you. You learn what you can at that moment and go on to other =
things of intrest when you are finished with one subject.

I think any who are exposed to computer learning can have an advantage =
over any other student.  Especially if the student is not programed hour =
by hour except to get off the computer and do some other things.

My son was autistic and he graduated Suma Cum Laude.
I learned while I was teaching the kids.  Home schooling can be a double =
sided boost in learning. So I do recomend that each parent spend time =
with the child on the computer. So that way the child gets supervised =
and the parent learns as well.

Rev. sherryl-annette snyder GAIRUA

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C161E7.03D4C560

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thank you for asking for my =
opnion.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I taught my children at home before =
they ever=20
started school. I did not even have a nineth grade education.&nbsp; I =
started=20
early because I wanted my kids to have the chances I didn't have.&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It was not the conventional teaching. =
No classroom=20
stuff that was stuffy and boreing. When they even beging to show a loss =
of=20
intrest we went on to something else.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Now with the computer and all the =
information out=20
there to learn from we could have some real learning.&nbsp; The computer =
never=20
puts you down or grades you. You learn what you can at that moment and =
go on to=20
other things of intrest when you are finished with one =
subject.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I think any who are exposed to computer =
learning=20
can have an advantage over any other student.&nbsp; Especially if the =
student is=20
not programed hour by hour except to get off the computer and do some =
other=20
things.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>My son was autistic and he graduated =
Suma Cum=20
Laude.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I learned while I was teaching the =
kids.&nbsp; Home=20
schooling can be a double sided boost in learning. So I do recomend that =
each=20
parent spend time with the child on the computer. So that way the child =
gets=20
supervised and the parent learns as well.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Rev. sherryl-annette snyder=20
GAIRUA</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C161E7.03D4C560--