[Hpn] Accessibility to more housing,also NHCEH central manned e-mail message board and telephone number?

William Tinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 07:31:26 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_R6jgGl1JTshlvY2skVIv4g)

Indio et al;
Thank you all for listening! I did not think my 5 stints of homelessness =
were a complete failure,I did learn how to survive from them.
I just want other homeless to be afforded that chance by giving them =
access to what ever means there is to get them shelter a hot meal, and =
into permanent housing.
Years ago in Boston [Tom Boland or some one in MA. can verify if these =
are still working numbers] I remember 2 telephone numbers that are =
burned into my mind 617-cop-frat  and 617-hav-cunt they were for people =
that were in need of a ride,shelter,or other assistance.It was run =
basically by a volunteer staff and over seen by professional non police =
personel.
New Hampshire Coalition To End Homelessness has a dire need of a =
homeless message board up and on line and running such as this on a =
national basis because people whom are with out shelter do keep moving =
to stay alive.
I was frowning while reading the crunch numbers from the state on how =
many persons were housed over night and how many were not last year.I =
can remember in frustration being told in 1988-89 that  the only place =
would take me was New Horizons shelter in Manchester,NH by NH Helpline =
people or Concord,NH local welfare..my problem was I lived in Concord =
even as a homeless person so why did they wish to bus me out of town?
OK I am still holding my breath that some legislator's,or Governor =
Jeanne Shaheen might work with us to open up alternate housing that =
state does have in its possession for transitional emergency shelters,or =
just form a sub committee with the idea of accessing or opening up homes =
or heatable buildings that might be refurbished by some of the persons =
whom might be staying in them,because most people take pride in knowing =
they are helping others.
A Brother In The Struggle
Bill

New Hampshire Homeless
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276 USA
603-286-2492
Advocate,activist for displaced,disabled,and human rights.
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org
http://www.nationalhomeless.org/state/newhampshire.html
NH-ADAPT / NOT DEAD YET
----- Original Message -----=20