[Hpn] Missing Adult and Grandchildren SOS

Harmony Kieding worldhome@thesociety.net
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 19:12:29 -0700

Lilly,

It would help to know some more personal details; what are the first and last
names of your son, wife and grandchildren...ages, and physical descriptions?

And I'm not a private investigator, but have local area hospitals and the local
police department in Mexico, NY been contacted in addition to the Church?

I do hope things turn out alright. Will help in anyway I can.

Harmony

Harmony's Homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7076/frames.html
icq#16072290

From: Lilly Cote
Missing Adult and Grandchildren

I hope this goes out to the LIST.
I am missing a son and it's not a hoax.  He is 35 yr.. old.  We were in >constant
touch all summer-then the last of August we talked on the phone >one night and
he had found out he was very sick and could no longer work >due to DDD-(degenerative
disk disease)  He had just moved  with his >daughters and I guess his wife to
ALBRIGHT ROAD in Mexico, NY.  He had >been living at another address in Mexico.
 All of a sudden phones were >shut off and I have been unable to contact him.
 Two days ago I sent an >e-mail to the Episcopal Church there in Mexico, but
no reply.  I need to >know he and my grandchildren are OK.  There is history
of domestic disturbance in the home.  This is what scares me.  Once a mom always
a >mom.  I do not have a number on Albright Rd. as he had not given it to >me
yet.  Hope someone can help!!
>Lilly Cote,
3 Oriole Street, Franklin, NH  03235
lili@worldpath.net