[Hpn] Missing Adult and Grandchildren SOS

William Tinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 17:51:47 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0046_01C15E46.E1ECD1C0

From: Lilly Cote=20
Missing Adult and Grandchildren=20

I hope this goes out to the LIST.
I am missing a son and it's not a hoax.  He is 35 yr.. old.  We were in =
constant touch all summer-then the last of August we talked on the phone =
one night and he had found out he was very sick and could no longer work =
due to DDD-(degenerative disk disease)  He had just moved  with his =
daughters and I guess his wife to ALBRIGHT ROAD in Mexico, NY.  He had =
been living at another address in Mexico.  All of a sudden phones were =
shut off and I have been unable to contact him.  Two days ago I sent an =
e-mail to the Episcopal Church there in Mexico, but no reply.  I need to =
know he and my grandchildren are OK.  There is history of domestic =
disturbance in the home.  This is what scares me.  Once a mom always a =
mom.  I do not have a number on Albright Rd. as he had not given it to =
me yet.  Hope someone can help!!
Lilly Cote,
3 Oriole Street, Franklin, NH  03235=20
lili@worldpath.net
Tel. (603) 934-5089

------=_NextPart_000_0046_01C15E46.E1ECD1C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><B></B>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><B>From:</B> <A title=3Dlili@worldpath.net=20
href=3D"mailto:lili@worldpath.net">Lilly Cote</A> </DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">
<DIV>Missing Adult and Grandchildren </DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I hope this goes out to the =
LIST.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am missing a son and it's not a =
hoax.&nbsp; He is=20
35 yr.. old.&nbsp; We were in constant touch all summer-then the last of =
August=20
we talked on the phone one night and he had found out he was very sick =
and could=20
no longer work due to DDD-(degenerative disk disease)&nbsp; He had just=20
moved&nbsp; with his daughters and I guess his wife to ALBRIGHT ROAD in =
Mexico,=20
NY.&nbsp; He had been living at another address in Mexico.&nbsp; All of =
a sudden=20
phones were shut off and I have been unable to contact him.&nbsp; Two =
days ago I=20
sent an e-mail to the Episcopal Church there in Mexico, but no =
reply.&nbsp; I=20
need to know he and my grandchildren are OK.&nbsp; There is history of =
domestic=20
disturbance in the home.&nbsp; This is what scares me.&nbsp; Once a mom =
always a=20
mom.&nbsp; I do not have a number on Albright Rd. as he had not given it =
to me=20
yet.&nbsp; Hope someone can help!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Lilly Cote,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>3 Oriole Street, Franklin, NH&nbsp; =
03235=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:lili@worldpath.net">lili@worldpath.net</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Tel. (603) =
934-5089</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0046_01C15E46.E1ECD1C0--