[Hpn] FWD:"Citizen, Can I See Your ID"

Toledo Homeless toledohomeless@yahoo.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 08:00:28 -0700 (PDT)

If this is true, which most of it appears to be, then
America will have to change the way we vote in the
next election and it will be up to us to deside on the
actions on home security, not George Bush. I do find
it difficult to believe that we as a nation would
tolerate such "civil action" to be placed in the land
of the "free and the brave." I personally couldn't
believe this type of action would even take place
100's of years from now. Myself, a liberal, like the
idea that more secured check points at our countries
borders and at the airlines, which sounds more
appropriate. Having cops on airline flights is okay
with me too. If pilots and bus drivers were as secured
behind bullet proof glass as city cabs are, September
11th could have been prevented. Let's face it though,
we now live in a different world and we should have
seen this coming. I worked last winter at the WTC and
now I'm homeless. Go figure.

=====
To be removed from this list reply to:       http://www.toledohomeless@yahoo.com