[Hpn] member update

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:53:11 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C1566B.6C25F1C0

Hello everyone,

Not much to report here, I've been spending a lot of time with my muslim =
bro's and sis's over the Internet and have met some wonderful friends.

Right now, I'm trying to draw back into home life cos it's funny how =
spending too much time on the computer can result in neglected business =
and I really don't want to be homeless again, so.....

Sonny Covington, I would sure love to have the URL to the Tax Freedom =
project again as a friend needs to file now.  This person got an =
extension for waiting for paperwork and I've crashed and restored =
several times since tax time, losing things such as that URL.

Hope you all are doing fine out there.  I have not missed opportunities, =
even in Islam, to mention the plight of the homeless.

Joseph Reynolds, hello friend!  (and all of ya'all).

Peace & Love,

Lucinda

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C1566B.6C25F1C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Hello everyone,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Not much to report here, I've been spending a lot of time with my =
muslim=20
bro's and sis's over the Internet and have met some wonderful =
friends.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Right now, I'm trying to draw back into home life cos it's funny =
how=20
spending too much time on the computer can result in neglected business =
and I=20
really don't want to be homeless again, so.....</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sonny Covington, I would sure love to have the URL to the Tax =
Freedom=20
project again as a friend needs to file now.&nbsp; This person got an =
extension=20
for waiting for paperwork and I've crashed and restored several times =
since tax=20
time, losing things such as that URL.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Hope you all are doing fine out there.&nbsp; I have not missed=20
opportunities, even in Islam, to mention the plight of the =
homeless.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Joseph Reynolds, hello friend!&nbsp; (and all of ya'all).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Peace &amp; Love,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Lucinda</DIV></BODY></HTML>