[Hpn] Interview with a Homeless Man:Talking with the homeless can teach us so much

Morgan W. Brown norsehorse@hotmail.com
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 13:46:45 -0400

-------Forwarded FYI-------

October 8, 2001
Delusions of Adequacy <http://www.adequacy.net/index2.shtml>
[Delusions of Adequacy is an online zine specializing on the indie rock,
pop, emo and hardcore scene]
DOA Columns
Southern Discomfort
By Kelly Richardson <kellyrichardson@altravista.com>
Interview with a Homeless Man
Talking with the homeless can teach us so much:

http://www.adequacy.net/columns/kelly/kelly10.shtml

~~~Forwarded excerpts -- FYI:

I'm certainly glad that this country is beginning to get somewhat back to
normal after the incidents on September 11th. I guess all of the writers in
the world felt obligated to comment on that day's events, this writer
included. But now, in the spirit of recovery, it's time to shift gears and
start entertaining you again. And nothing says entertainment like a good
ole' scary Richardson interview with some weird individual that makes you
feel relieved that you're you and not him. In the rousing (and arousing!)
spirit of Interview with a Stripper, my award-winning article from a couple
of months ago, I have again braved the dangers of this cold, cruel world to
expose the daily life of an underrepresented member of our American
population. That's right … I'm talking about the hobo, the vagabond, the
wanderer, the aimless … the homeless man. So without further ado, another
award winning article from the "Interview with…" files. Can you stand it?

--End of forwarded excerpts--

To read the rest of this column, go to:

Southern Discomfort
By Kelly Richardson <kellyrichardson@altravista.com>
Interview with a Homeless Man
Talking with the homeless can teach us so much:

http://www.adequacy.net/columns/kelly/kelly10.shtml

DOA Contact Information:

E-mail: doa@adequacy.net

Postal: