[Hpn] Fwd: October 14th: O16 Welcome Assembly, Workshops and Party!!

Graeme Bacque gbacque@netzero.net
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 19:02:21 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_58tdjEe+tptCNrqmXAirfw)

------------forwarded message------------
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 18:41:33 -0400 (EDT)
To: <san@dojo.tao.ca>,
         Ontario Coalition Against Poverty <ocap@dojo.tao.ca>
Subject:  October 14th: O16 Welcome Assembly, Workshops and Party!!

******* SPREAD FAR AND WIDE **********

Come on out to the Ontario Common Front's October 14th Welcoming Assembly
and Party.

Get ready for the October 16th Financial District Disruption Actions:
         * get info
         * hook up with activist from across the province and beyond
         * check out our action workshops
         * hang out, relax, and have a beer before the big day

where?  CLUB 360 (324 Queen W -just east of Spadina)
when?   Sunday, October 14th from 1 pm well into the night

what?   1 pm: Welcome Assembly
                 * hook into plans to challenge the Harris government on
                  October 16th
               * find out more about the Common Front, including other key
                 actions through out Ontario
               * get a chance to ask questions and get involved

Speaker: Sarah Vance, OCAP organizer
plus reps from Toronto OCF working committees

2-4pm: Direct Action workshop with our friends at the CLAC

4-6:30pm: Legal and Medical Workshops

7 pm: DJs and entertainment with,

DJ Dalia and Venus, DJ Saira and more

   **also: drop by to hook up with billets and talk to our Welcoming Committee

FREE!

(though any donations would help)

--Boundary_(ID_58tdjEe+tptCNrqmXAirfw)

---