[Hpn] Where are the drums? Come October 13th ... and stay!

Ellen Thomas prop1@prop1.org
Sun, 07 Oct 2001 10:14:10 -0400

Ten years ago another Bush prepared to invade Iraq, and people came outside
the White House by the dozens to stay in Peace Park and drum against the
war.  They came about a week before the ground war started.  We're getting
awfully close to war in Afghanistan, and I wonder, where the heck are the
drums?  Come drum for disarmament!  http://www.prop1.org/protest/quest/mdc.htm

Especially on October 13th, when in solidarity with people around the
world, drums will be pounding outside the White House to Stop Star Wars -
No Weapons In Space!  See http://www.space4peace.org.

Ellen Thomas
remembering:
http://www.prop1.org/history/1991/910206wp.htm
http://www.prop1.org/history/1991/910204et.htm

Peace Park Antinuclear Vigil
Proposition One Committee
PO Box 27217, Washington DC 20038
202-462-0757 - fax 202-265-5389
http://prop1@prop1.org - http://prop1.org

                 ***

An eye for an eye keeps the whole world blind.
             -Variation on Mohandas K. Gandhi-

Online Petition - http://www.PetitionOnline.com/prop1/petition.html
Write Letter to Congress - http://prop1.org/prop1/letter.htm
Depleted uranium keeps on killing! - http://prop1@prop1.org/2000/du/dulv.htm