[Hpn] Jodi Wright local advocate,activist out reach worker appointed to NCH

wtinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 11:05:05 -0400

To All Readers And Activists:

It brings me great pleasure to announce that  Jodi Wright has been accepted
and is  representing us ex displaced and currently displaced disabled
populace of New Hampshire serving on the National Coalition on Homelessness
Board Washington, DC...

This is a job I know she will perform with the same respect and
responsibilty she did even as a outreach worker,I have heard many brothers
and sisters from the streets say we trust Jodi we wish she was back working
with us!

Jodi .....GOD BLESS AND LET THEM KNOW NH has a serious homeless housing
problem it not just the bigger states, I know you will be a voice for the
little guy and underdog!

I salute you Jodi Wright and "Keep On Keeping On"!

A Brother In The Struggle
Bill
New Hampshire Homeless
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276 USA
603-286-2492
Advocate,activist for displaced,disabled and human rights
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org
http://www.nationalhomeless.org/state/newhampshire.html
NH-ADAPT/ NOT DEAD YET