[Hpn] Voted off from New Hampshire Coalition To End Homelessness board of directors in abstentia!

wtinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:22:26 -0500

Thank you for your input we need that from a variety of persons,it is well
appreciated!
Bill
New Hampshire Homeless
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276 USA
603-286-2492
Advocate,activist for displaced,disabled,and human rights.
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org
http://www.nationalhomeless.org/state/newhampshire.html
NH-ADAPT / NOT DEAD YET
----- Original Message -----
From: "Toledo Homeless" <toledohomeless@yahoo.com>
To: "wtinker" <wtinker@metrocast.net>
Cc: "TAAEH Group" <taaeh@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Hpn] Voted off from New Hampshire Coalition To End
Homelessness board of directors in abstentia!

 In Toledo, we have the Toledo Area Alliance to End
 Homelessness (TAAEH) with not one member who is
 actually homeless. TAAEH had changed their name from
 when they were known as a Shelter Director's Group.
 There is no group, as yet, in Toledo that unites
 homeless clients or activists run by the homeless
 themselves, I believe, due to a few reasons. One is
 fear of banishment from a shelter/mission. The other
 could be apathy. I do know though that there are a few
 members of TAAHE that are about to bring some great
 changes for Toledo's homeless crisis. It will be
 interesting to see what happens to TAAHE after the
 first of the year.