CA: SF (Was: CA: SJose (Was: [Hpn] Operation Weed and Seed - social cleansing... U.S. DOJ)

George J.P. Perry geoperry@iww.org
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:19:01 -0800 (PST)

Replying to an observation of doj's mis-direction...

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Graeme Bacque suggested:

> At 11:38 AM 11/29/01 -0800, George J.P. Perry wrote:
> >Broken link at:
> ><http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/eows/map/ca.htm>
>
> Try <http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/eows/welcome.html>

... indeed, this page offers a broad scope of (?dare I say it) their villainy...

... click on California on its map, and find a page with Cities in Collusion,
ahhh... Partnership:

<http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/eows/map/ca.htm>

... San Jose's link fails; but a quick tour of:

<http://www.ci.san-jose.ca.us>

... yields:

<http://www.ci.san-jose.ca.us/prns/nsinfo.htm#ws>

... San Jose's confession to participation.

On doj's list of partners in California, San Francisco bears no link...

... but the suggestion's there; and, while my search took the better part of
a minute:

<http://www.ci.sf.ca.us/mcjc/programs/weedseed.htm>

... tells the tale.

- George Perry:  "Juggler Vain's House of Dung", Frisco Liberation Radio

p.s... those links, again, are:

... SF:  <http://www.ci.sf.ca.us/mcjc/programs/weedseed.htm>

... SJ:  <http://www.ci.san-jose.ca.us/prns/nsinfo.htm#ws>

p.p.s... for a marginally good time, visit (the pretentiously named, but
well-intended) <liberationradio.net>... better times to all

3p.s... thanks, again, Graeme... from *my* terminal you're a whole lot more
not-insane than a great many others, who'd hold us to their judgement... and in
peril, therby... gesundheit