[Hpn] P-38s

wtinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:41:43 -0500

Thanks John Macpherson for you input, but I will still carry my 30 cent p-38
can opener with me especially since if I am on the road my help is usually
from church food pantrys,which usually do not have can openers to issue.
Bill
From: "john macpherson" <nyceguy50@yahoo.com>
To: "wtinker" <wtinker@metrocast.net>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 2:23 PM
William Tinker wrote:
Hello All!
Can any one tell us what a P-38 is?

 I traded all of my p-38's in for the all new model of
the "hi-jackers special."  The p-38, is obsolete. The
hijackers special is for many of the same purposes as
we are using all dehydrated food products that a p-38
was made to offer us acess too, and costs less to
produce. A "hijacker special" will get you into the
cockpit of most aircraft, and into the stealthy
packages that contain food for the new age survival.