[Hpn] am i the only one getting these Mailer Returns,,

Graeme Bacque gbacque@netzero.net
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 19:19:42 -0500

--=======46582955=======

At 05:19 PM 11/23/01 -0600, greg james wrote:
>or, in the alternative, it could be that only certain additional conditions
>are contributing to this effect, some trial and error to find where the
>error is coming from just might locate where (or who) the culprit is,,

There's no culprit, aside from the list software itself.

And don't hold your breath... my experience is that these
'bounces'sometimes take several hours to show up. I Haven't gotten 'em yet
either, this time... but that doesn't mean it isn't going to happen.
Graeme Bacque <gbacque@netzero.net>
Home Page: <http://bacque.graeme.tripod.com>
Images of Struggle: <http://graemesgallery.tripod.com>

---