[Hpn] am i the only one getting these Mailer Returns,,

greg james greg@HomelessMediaProject.org
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 17:40:53 -0600

Does HPN have a mirror site server which can also send out to the list,,

perhaps it could be the point where the list needs to be updated,,

---

--

  Thank you,

, greg james
  acting-General Manager,
  Homeless Media Project/
  Austin Homeless Advocate

---
& i thawt that for each thawt too many words were not cawt
& i cawt that thawt and i sawt then to be uncawt by what they sawt
    /g.m.j./