[Hpn] am i the only one getting these Mailer Returns,,

Bill blue-eyes@buddhist.com
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 00:06:27 +0100

On Fri, 23 Nov 2001 17:29:43 -0500, you wrote:

>At 04:21 PM 11/23/01 -0600, greg james wrote:
>>Hey HPN, hello, anybody at HPN reading this list, will someone at HPN
>>please look at their mailing list and REMOVE this
>>"patrick.cadwallader@spitts.co.uk" from the list.

Without any intent to be ironic, but realising, given the two
correspondents in this thread, that it's unavoidable:

I put the "Patrick Cadwallader" addie in my "kill filter" weeks ago.
This is the only kill filter *I* have operating in this group.

My e-mail proggie (Forté Agent) allows kill-filing on virtually all
characteristics in an e-mail header!

Sheesh, it'd be funny if it wasn't so sad!

Bill