[Hpn] am i the only one getting these Mailer Returns,,

greg james greg@HomelessMediaProject.org
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 16:53:55 -0600

let me see if this example works just like i am stating,,

i stated that i get pounded twice, each time, whenever I REPLY to an eMail
from the HPN list,, this means as such that it is only when i reply to an
eMail from the HPN list that I get hit, not whenever i send out an eMail to
the HPN list,, this will show up now, just as soon as i send out this REPLY
to my own eMail from this HPN list,, so, following this eMail will be a
forwarded copy of the Mailer Return I will subsequently receive,, (i.e., if
this should prove itself true indeed,,)

---
greg james wrote:

> Hey HPN, hello, anybody at HPN reading this list, will someone at HPN
> please look at their mailing list and REMOVE this
> "patrick.cadwallader@spitts.co.uk" from the list.
>
> I am getting pounded twice, each time, with the following error message
> from: "Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@spitts.co.uk>" whenever I
> send a reply to HPN,,
>
> ---
> (A copy of this message has been sent to this system's mail administrator.)
>
> --
>
>   Thank you,
>
> , greg james
>   acting-General Manager,
>   Homeless Media Project/
>   Austin Homeless Advocate
>
> ---
> & i thawt that for each thawt too many words were not cawt
> & i cawt that thawt and i sawt then to be uncawt by what they sawt
>     /g.m.j./

  Thank you,

, greg james
  acting-General Manager,