[Hpn] Giving Thanks!

wtinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 07:55:46 -0500

*HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL WORKING POOR DISABLED DISPLACED PERSONS
EVERYWHERE*
I give thanks that I am alive,because with out these persons past help I
would be dead.
I wish to express at this time my thanks to my brothers and sisters from
Concord, N.H. and Manchester, N.H. homeless whom protected this fool when he
was unable to help himself.
The deceased:
1.Roland Vezina "Knuck" [tent fire] Roland was a brother to the end!
2.David Martel  "Dave"   [Store 24] Dave was another brother who asked
little from society,even though his cousin was Mayor of Concord,N.H.
3.Joseph McCall "Joe" [Merrimack River] Joe was a real brother whom only
requested to live free.
4.Linda White "Linda" [Merrimack River] Linda was a sister in spirit and
reality.
The living:
5.Roger Auger "Roger" a brother whom paid for my heart medications when I
had no money to do so.
6.Beth Cooper "Beth" is a survivor whom was in fire with Roland and she
saved my life on occassions by feeding me and keeping me from freezing to
death on many frigid nights in Concord.
7.Donald Butterfield "Donny" this man knew how to live on 50 cents a day,I
learned a lot from him.
8.Randy Glodgett "Randy" Randy is a survivor too we went through a lot pain
togather,but he is real brother and taught me how to dress to survive.
9.Randy Russell "Randy" We go back many years I knew all of Randy's
family,especially his brothers whom all died tragic deaths .
10.Wino Joe "Wino" I shared a few homeless nights in Manchester,NH with him
and crew.
11.John Valliere "Hortense" John is alive and a real brother whom is always
doing kind deeds for people in Concord,NH.
To all the Soup Kitchens in NH thank you for putting up with my antics,you
were life savers also.
So you see we can all think back and there must be some one whom you can
remember alive or dead, and give a special thanks to?
I just want every one to know that these people should not have died because
of their lack of shelter or from apathy,or because people think that they
were useless,they were human,and I personally know or knew these folks and I
dedicate this list New Hampshire Homeless to them and others whom may need
help.
Please ask we are on line for you!
A Brother In Peace And In Strife
Bill
New Hampshire Homeless
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276 USA
603-286-2492
Advocate,activist for displaced,disabled,and human rights.
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org
http://www.nationalhomeless.org/state/newhampshire.html
NH-ADAPT / NOT DEAD YET