[Hpn] Giving Thanks!

wtinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 08:13:56 -0500

*HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL WORKING POOR DISABLED DISPLACED PERSONS
EVERYWHERE*
 I give thanks that I am alive,because with out these persons past help I
 would be dead.
 I wish to express at this time my thanks to my brothers and sisters from
 Concord, N.H. and Manchester, N.H. homeless whom protected this fool when
he
 was unable to help himself.
 The deceased:
 1.Roland Vezina "Knuck" [tent fire] Roland was a brother to the end!
 2.David Martel  "Dave"   [Store 24] Dave was another brother who asked
 little from society,even though his cousin was Mayor of Concord,N.H.
 3.Joseph McCall "Joe" [Merrimack River] Joe was a real brother whom only
 requested to live free.
 4.Linda White "Linda" [Merrimack River] Linda was a sister in spirit and
 reality.
 The living:
 5.Roger Auger "Roger" a brother whom paid for my heart medications when I
 had no money to do so.
 6.Beth Cooper "Beth" is a survivor whom was in fire with Roland and she
 saved my life on occassions by feeding me and keeping me from freezing to
 death on many frigid nights in Concord.
 7.Donald Butterfield "Donny" this man knew how to live on 50 cents a day,I
 learned a lot from him.
 8.Randy Glodgett "Randy" Randy is a survivor too we went through a lot pain
 togather,but he is real brother and taught me how to dress to survive.
 9.Randy Russell "Randy" We go back many years I knew all of Randy's
 family,especially his brothers whom all died tragic deaths .
 10.Wino Joe "Wino" I shared a few homeless nights in Manchester,NH with him
 and crew.
 11.John Valliere "Hortense" John is alive and a real brother whom is always
 doing kind deeds for people in Concord,NH.
 To all the Soup Kitchens in NH thank you for putting up with my antics,you
 were life savers also.
 So you see we can all think back and there must be some one whom you can
 remember alive or dead, and give a special thanks to?
 I just want every one to know that these people should not have died
because
 of their lack of shelter or from apathy,or because people think that they
 were useless,they were human,and I personally know or knew these folks and
 dedicate this list New Hampshire Homeless to them and others whom may need
 help.
 Please ask we are on line for you!
 A Brother In Peace And In Strife
 Bill
 New Hampshire Homeless
 25 Granite Street
 Northfield,N.H. 03276 USA
 603-286-2492
 Advocate,activist for displaced,disabled,and human rights.
 http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org
 http://www.nationalhomeless.org/state/newhampshire.html
 NH-ADAPT / NOT DEAD YET