[Hpn] Petition to stop Fed Gov from banning gay marriages

Graeme Bacque gbacque@netzero.net
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 19:59:26 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_+NILm59GLIhZT2tp3/kT2g)

At 12:39 AM 11/20/01 +0100, you wrote:
>Graeme,
>
>it's probably none of my business, but kill filing Kat is a victory
>for the bigot. She is guilty of carelessness, and you've turned that
>into a "killing offence".

More like an 'ignoring' offense.  'Killfile' is merely computerese for an
e-mail filter installed for the purpose of routing all incoming messages
from specific addresses to the delete folder.

the individual in question is free to continue her life as she sees fit - I
have simply refused to continue rewarding her bad behavior through either
active or passive interaction.  In terms of my online activities she is now
an unperson.

Take it or leave it - it's my damn computer.
Graeme Bacque <gbacque@netzero.net>
Home Page: <http://bacque.graeme.tripod.com>
Images of Struggle: <http://graemesgallery.tripod.com>

--Boundary_(ID_+NILm59GLIhZT2tp3/kT2g)