[Hpn] Petition to stop Fed Gov from banning gay marriages

Bill blue-eyes@buddhist.com
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 00:39:40 +0100

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:56:28 -0500, you wrote:

>At 11:53 AM 11/19/01 -0700, you wrote:
>>Graeme, The message you are referring to was written by Greg James - not
>>the Denver VOICE. If you look back through this thread you can confirm
>>this. I would not make such a personal attack. Thanks to your accusation I
>>now have several people sending me email about my attack on you - WHICH I
>>DID NOT MAKE!
>>Please be more careful in the future.
>>
>>-Kat
>
>Well, if you'd learn at least the basics about how to edit, this wouldn't
>have happened. I merely responded to what I saw.
>
>P.S. you're killfiled. Please don't waste either of our time by attempting
>further communication with me.

Graeme,

it's probably none of my business, but kill filing Kat is a victory
for the bigot. She is guilty of carelessness, and you've turned that
into a "killing offence".

The "enemy" will always creep under your defences, your "friends" will
respect your decision. (I've never come across a "killfilter" I can't
breach ;) )

I know of at least one contributor to this list who has changed his
nym, possibly for that reason!

One day you wake up and the only people around you are your enemies,
while your (potential) friends are locked out.

Be alert.

Bill