[Hpn] Petition to stop Fed Gov from banning gay marriages

Graeme Bacque gbacque@netzero.net
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:56:28 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_4LpymYnhh81RePajwfv9WA)

At 11:53 AM 11/19/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Graeme, The message you are referring to was written by Greg James - not
>the Denver VOICE. If you look back through this thread you can confirm
>this. I would not make such a personal attack. Thanks to your accusation I
>now have several people sending me email about my attack on you - WHICH I
>DID NOT MAKE!
>Please be more careful in the future.
>
>-Kat

Well, if you'd learn at least the basics about how to edit, this wouldn't
have happened. I merely responded to what I saw.

P.S. you're killfiled. Please don't waste either of our time by attempting
further communication with me.

Graeme Bacque <gbacque@netzero.net>
Home Page: <http://bacque.graeme.tripod.com>
Images of Struggle: <http://graemesgallery.tripod.com>