[Hpn] Petition to stop Fed Gov from banning gay marriages

Graeme Bacque gbacque@netzero.net
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 18:19:53 -0500

--=======5334235F=======

--=====================_7594906==_.ALT

At 03:55 PM 11/18/01 -0700, Denver Voice wrote:

> > YOU, Graeme, are the one who should keep your issues (not in sync with the
>topic about homelessness) off to whatever other ListServe for whatever other
>issues you need to gluckulate your spewny little whining self centeredness
>out towards whoever wants to hear it.

Look who's talking...

I feel it is my duty as an activist and a member of the human community to
challenge bias whenever and wherever it is manifest. It would be much more
'self-centered' to bury my head in the sand and permit this behavior to
continue without speaking up.

FWIW, racism, homophobia and other forms of unreasoning hatred do affect
homeless people (perhaps even more than the more privileged among us) and
as such are totally appropriate for discussion on this list.

P.S. My replies were posted to HPN only. You did not have my permission to
x-post to these other lists where I am not subscribed.

Graeme Bacque <gbacque@netzero.net>
Home Page: <http://bacque.graeme.tripod.com>
Images of Struggle: <http://graemesgallery.tripod.com>

--=====================_7594906==_.ALT

should keep your issues (not in sync with the<br>
topic about homelessness) off to whatever other ListServe for whatever
other<br>
issues you need to gluckulate your spewny little whining self
centeredness<br>
out towards whoever wants to hear it.</blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Look who's talking...<br><br>
I feel it is my duty as an activist and a member of the human community
to challenge bias whenever and wherever it is manifest. It would be much
more 'self-centered' to bury my head in the sand and permit this behavior
to continue without speaking up.<br><br>
FWIW, racism, homophobia and other forms of unreasoning hatred
privileged among us) and as such are totally appropriate for discussion
on this list.<br><br>
P.S. My replies were posted to HPN only. You did not have my permission
to x-post to these other lists where I am not subscribed.  <br><br>
Graeme Bacque &lt;gbacque@netzero.net&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>
Home Page:
&lt;<a href="http://bacque.graeme.tripod.com/" eudora="autourl">http://bacque.graeme.tripod.com</a>&gt;
Images of Struggle: