[Hpn] re:posts to HPN

homey homey@ids.net
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:46:29 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_C1ja8N6OyOLndNhwuGfsuQ)

Hi all,

I always enjoy reading all the posts.  Though sometimes I read posts =
from HPN which I do not particularly believe in. Some of my life =
teachings are a bit more on the radical side of the traditional US =
spectrum.  The answer to this is tolerance and respect. One may not =
always agree with what everyone on here has to say on certain subjects =
regarding homelessness.  This list is extremely diverse in it's own way, =
thats what makes it such a wonderful forum.

I know that some of the folks on the HPN list also talk to eact other =
off the list on the various topics posted.  This is a wonderful way to =
open conversation and network.  If your talking with someone privately =
over email though I would feel more comfortable if the email =
conversations were not posted to the list at HPN.  Of course if your =
responding to a direct post thats different. =20

I really hope no one finds offense with this.  It's just I do not =
personally feel comfortable reading private email sent to another member =
of HPN and then posted here.

Thanks

Catalina

--Boundary_(ID_C1ja8N6OyOLndNhwuGfsuQ)

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Hi all,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I always enjoy reading all the posts.&nbsp; Though =
sometimes I=20
read posts from HPN which I&nbsp;do not particularly believe in. Some of =
my life=20
teachings are a bit more on the radical side of the traditional US=20
spectrum.&nbsp; The answer to this is tolerance and respect. One may not =
always=20
agree with what everyone on here has to say on certain subjects =
regarding=20
homelessness.&nbsp; This list is extremely diverse in it's own way, =
thats what=20
makes it such a wonderful forum.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I know that some of the folks on the HPN list also =
talk to=20
eact other off the list on the various topics posted.&nbsp; This =
is&nbsp;a=20
wonderful way to open conversation and network.&nbsp; If your talking =
with=20
someone privately over email though I would feel more comfortable=20
if&nbsp;the&nbsp;email conversations were not posted to the list at =
HPN.&nbsp;=20
Of course if your responding to a direct post thats different.&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I really hope no one finds offense with this.&nbsp; =
It's just=20
I do not personally feel comfortable reading private email sent to =
another=20
member of HPN and then posted here.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Catalina</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_C1ja8N6OyOLndNhwuGfsuQ)--