[Fwd: Re: [Hpn] Top-ranked lifestyle belongs to a healthy, wealthy Norway]

Harmony Kieding worldhome@thesociety.net
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 04:03:25 -0800

unclescam,

I hear that you don't think much of Norway. And I hear that you have this mental
image of me wearing rose colored glasses and sleeping with silly greed on my
lips. I "get it".

Now how about working together to end homelessness, build more affordable homes,
and push for a universal living wage?

Harmony

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Hpn] Top-ranked lifestyle belongs to a healthy, wealthy Norway

Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:09:50 -0500
From: blue <lkent@netstep.net>
To: worldhome@thesociety.net

norway make it's money on oil and whales/fishing. greenpeace has more
than once targeted their industries for various misdemeanors. suck up to
the green (profit)
and sleep with that silly greed on yer lips. rose colored glasses n all.

Harmony Kieding wrote:

 hehehehe......imagine my feelings as an "economic refugee" from the US, sitting

 and reading this email in Norway!! I love it!! I love it!! I love it!! And
 agree with the assessment of Norway as top-ranking, also. I arrived in Norway

 three years ago, straight from being homeless in the US.

 Anyway, about this article- All the more reason for the US to start a Universal

 Living Wage, build affordable homes and get a national health plan going. I

 hope we really do it soon.

 Harmony

 http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7076/frames.html