[Hpn] Joggers and Polo Ponies

Harmony Kieding worldhome@thesociety.net
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 03:20:55 -0800

0.81 acres
0.32 hectares"

My email to Greg Hesterberg and his reply to me:

"From:   "Greg Hesterberg" <GregH@EcologyFund.com>
To:   <Harmony@EcologyFund.net>
Subject:   Re: "Eco-Human" project
Date:   Thu, 29 Mar 2001 03:39:35 -0500

Harmony,

My apologies for not responding to you earlier. Your proposal sounds great but
I'm afraid it is beyond what we can do here at EcologyFund. We feel we must
maintain our focus which is to fund the purchase and preservation of wilderness
lands. Many of the projects we support are in areas that are remote and not
suited to your proposal. In any case, I'm afraid the land costs and other costs
of your project would be prohibitive for us.

Thanks for thinking of us and good luck with your project.

Best Regards,

Greg Hesterberg
GregH@EcologyFund.com
www.EcologyFund.com