[Hpn] Petition to stop Fed Gov from banning gay marriages

blue unclescam@buskers.org
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 00:28:06 -0500

is greg gay?
or freedoms just another word for nothin left to lose.
blood can be given if you don't say you're gay.
lesbians can give blood.
why would anyone want to join the military, gay or straight.?
sexuality as a political weapon is very powerful but over stated.
hatecrimes are crimes just like any other.
folks who espouse constitutional rights for specific groups are not
thinking in a logical manner. a right is a right for everyone. marriage
is not a right it is a tax.
why anyone would want to allow the government to  ok their marriage is
beyond me.  pay for the ability to wed? blood tests, liscense, follow
the money. hetero's are dumb.
is greg a plant for the cia?