[Hpn] Petition to stop Fed Gov from banning gay marriages

Toledo Homeless toledohomeless@yahoo.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:39:25 -0800 (PST)

Thanx Bill for your comments on this. The "subculture"
of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender (GLBT) is not
widely known, but the National Coalition for the
Homeless in NYC certainly does recognise us, which was
wonderful for me while I was homeless in NYC last
winter.
I'm at the beginning of writing a book on subject
matters surrounding homeless GLBT communities. I hope
to finish this Spring with it.
I just finished writing about the neglected and
igmored homeless dilemma here in Toledo, Ohio and
added a section in my report on the GLBT homeless
issue here. It will be published in the Toledo City
Paper soon. I'll share it with everyone when it comes
out.
As a homeless journalist and lead singer for STARDUST
* The David Bowie Tribute Band, I'll have much to say
in my book, which I'm sure will have a happy ending. I
was a shamed to tell my fans I've been homeless, but
now I'm not.
Lair Scott (Ziggy 2000)