[Hpn] Petition to stop Fed Gov from banning gay marriages

Toledo Homeless toledohomeless@yahoo.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:25:46 -0800 (PST)

Re: Your comment. Gays and lesbians in the military.
Talk about our conflicts of interest when we want to
serve openly in war!! Did you also know that gay men
CAN'T give blood to the Red Cross?? Sometimes I wonder
when America will really wake up and give my culture
the freedom it still does not have.

=====
To be removed from this list reply to:       http://www.toledohomeless@yahoo.com