[Hpn] Petition to stop Fed Gov from banning gay marriages

Toledo Homeless toledohomeless@yahoo.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:21:08 -0800 (PST)

I am gay and homeless. Please don't cloud the
issue?????????  I've never been so OPPRESSED in my
whole life as being the "only" gay man in a shelter or
mission!!!!! I wasn't "thrown out" into becoming
homeless either because I'm gay, but you CAN become
homeless do to a person being gay in many states due
to housing discrimination in certain constitutions.
Being gay and homeless is the most neglected and
ignored ISSUE in this nation. I should also have the
right to marry whoever I want and get tax breaks,
insurance benifits, and all benifits just like anyone
else. This issue you say isn't a homeless issue is
tied very much to homeless issues as justice must be
served fairly to ALL.