[Hpn] Petition to stop Fed Gov from banning gay marriages

Graeme Bacque gbacque@netzero.net
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 03:44:47 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_VuQxjUY0VJwn05o/nsF0eg)

I think this list needs to develop a policy for dealing with homophobia and
other similar expressions of  hatred.

Until this happens, I'm requesting as an individual that you take your
hurtful, unreasoning bias someplace else.

Graeme