[Hpn] Petition to stop Fed Gov from banning gay marriages

greg james greg@HomelessMediaProject.org
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 23:13:23 -0600

"no."

And I'd like to ask; Why is the Denver Voice being so supportive of "The
Homosexual/Gay Agenda?"

Is the Denver Voice a "Homeless(ness)" street paper or a "Homosexual/Gay
Agenda" rag?

I went to that linked website and all I saw was the opportunity to be in
agreement with the petition. Where was the opportunity to DISAGREE to this
outrageousness?

Denver Voice, personally, I think you're out of touch with reality. Even if
ya'll want to tout that homosexuals need to find support from society in
order to curb people to falling into homelessness, still, it is that kind
of fimicolated diatribe that wrongfully influences people to even consider
being a pervert.

To ask for constitutional acceptance of perversion is equivalent to asking
for constitutional acceptance of murder, rape, stealing, deception, and
any/every other crime.

I believe that many many more people will agree as I do.

And as for a side note, I do recognize that many people are kicked out of
their homes or rejected by their families as a result of "coming out of
their closets" about wanting to be perverted in their thinking and
consequentially in their conduct and behavior, but homelessness is not
about whether a person is found sleeping outside merely because of what
they believe. Homelessness is about anybody being found sleeping outside
merely for want of affordable and reasonable accommodations. Whether a
person is or has been a criminal, a pervert, a liar, a cheat, or whatever;
every person has an inherent right to affordable and reasonable
accommodations. Please, do not to cloud the issue about homelessness.

---

--

  Thank you,

, greg james
  acting-General Manager,
  Homeless Media Project/
  Austin Homeless Advocate

---
& i thawt that for each thawt too many words were not cawt
& i cawt that thawt and i sawt then to be uncawt by what they sawt

 g.m.j.