[Hpn] Re: whu~* Internet homeless housing connectivity!

Blazing Star sananda@hotmail.com
Fri, 09 Nov 2001 13:24:13 -0800

We are interconnected, Bill, but separately and independently, as it should
be. I believe our effectiveness and strength is in our individuality,
diversity and freedom, to express our personal views without regard for
unity, conformity, political correctness or agreement.

This is what structured organizations (incorporated and unincorporated
agencies, etc.) lack, freedom of expression. Their heads are often the only
ones permitted, to speak for or on behalf of these "charities," as they
exploit and suppress the thoughts, feelings and ideas of their
"underlings."

We don't need that line of thinking or expression, in our online
homelesswork where free and independent expression is paramount. It's always
good, to share particular messages on each other's lists, but I'm not sure
what more we can do, to more productively help the homeless via the
Internet.

The more we conform, the less we help, in my opinionation. Viva la
difference! rubenergy

***