[Hpn] (no subject)

wtinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 16:33:05 -0500

I think his brother Neil Bush and Charles Keating un-balanced a few check
books for elderly and Prez Bush in his arrogance forgets this....
We are not all blind followers or believers in his compassionate
christianity feeding trough slop either.
Bill
New Hampshire Homeless
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276 USA
603-286-2492
Advocate,activist for displaced,disabled,and human rights.
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org
http://www.nationalhomeless.org/state/newhampshire.html
NH-ADAPT / NOT DEAD YET
----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Reynolds" <reynolds@webmail.pe.net>
To: "HPN" <hpn@lists.is.asu.edu>
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2001 1:06 PM
Subject: [Hpn] (no subject)

> Saw the prez speechify the other night. Great if you want pep rallies, I
guess but though it was strong rhetorically I thought it about 3 weeks too
late and devoid of real details. Then again while many are worried about
being cut-back or laid-off he did tell us the cure was to go out and consume
and expand our debt! Wonder if he has ever had to balance a check book?
>  Meanwhile the "alliance" has seemed to finally made some headway. Then
again some of these warlords defect on a semi-regular basis according to who
they judge to be top dog this month... And the Taliban has barely been a
gov"t to start with. More and more Afghanistan reminds me of Cambodia under
the Khmer Rouge. (This year I'm thinking of sending the kids to reeducation
camp for the summer.)Wait didn't we back them against the Vietnamese?
>  Oh dear.
>  And is there any surprise about problems with all that money contributed
to the Red Cross et al? I mean they do such a wonderful job on the homeless
and other poor locally. Is your food bank hurting too? Is the sky up?
>  I love that the guy who told Gore that he teusts the gov't too much asked
us to trust him completely ~ now that he is the gov't...