[Hpn] Fwd: Named in the Memory of...

blue unclescam@buskers.org
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 13:23:02 -0500

with 3 billion people and a new few every second, their comfort is
inevitable. perhaps the knowledge that a child was educated in their name
would go further than naming. perhaps
  it's this buying into the "official" story that irks me. i have friends in
the reproductive services industry who've been terrorized for years with no
call for bombing of the christian leaders whom harbor these zealots. no call
to bomb the vatican for world wide reproductive terror. name a child or
educate one, which is for the betterment of the world ? bear too many or
educate the parents, whose terrorist tactics do "we the victims" accomodate.

<editor@theconnect.com>;
<HarveyBenton@yahoo.com>;