[Hpn] Internet homeless housing connectivity!

wtinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 13:18:20 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C16921.00A90A40

Elijah H,Ruben B,Dee S,Tom B,Tom C,and Cindy,
I believe that we must all be interconnected so we can be able to help =
one another to find a temporary shelter,food,medical and permanent =
housing for the involuntarily homeless.
This has worked when Ruben sent out different requests for help for =
people and we all helped find the parties a place.As we had a man in =
Arcadia Ca. get in touch with us and Homelessworld assisted him.
The system does work at times,we got a 23 year old PWD disabled mother =
in a wheel chair Concord NH whom is getting lots of attention from state =
representatives as well as homeless and housing advocates ..And =
hopefully some one can get her the handicapped accessible apartment she =
wants/needs  before she is injured in the inaccessible non handicapped =
one that they put her in 1 1/2 years ago.
I think Elijah's  idea is worth while,I believe we have all  mentioned =
it before in past posts we do need it to be manned with a live volunteer =
body 24/7... because if we wait for our "SAVIORS" to show up we all will =
starve or die on the streets.
Perhaps if we do this we can cut out some of the "POVERTY PIMPS OFF FROM =
THEIR CLAIMS OF HELPING US" get the leechs/fund sucking vampires out of =
our homeless programs.
A Brother In Peace And In Strife
Bill
New Hampshire Homeless
25 Granite Street
Northfield,N.H. 03276 USA
603-286-2492
Advocate,activist for displaced,disabled,and human rights.
http://www.newhampshirehomeless.org
http://www.nationalhomeless.org/state/newhampshire.html
NH-ADAPT / NOT DEAD YET
  ----- Original Message -----=20