[Hpn] Re: Dignity Village gets 6 month reprieve for homeless camp in Portland OR USA

Tent City tentcitypdx@yahoo.com
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 10:17:41 -0800 (PST)

Niceness, Tom Boland fram Boston, for your good work
getting the news out to the crew here inna Portlard,
Oregon!

Love and respect.
Jack Tafari.

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20011031/us/dignity_village_1.html

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/6000/20011030/lo/937905_1.html

http://www.oregonlive.com/printer2.ssf?/oped/oregonian/01/01/ed_71hubbi27.frame

http://search.news.yahoo.com/search/news?p=homeless+AND+Portland&c=news&n=10
> Yahoo News SEARCH for "Portland AND homeless"

http://newsfinder.arinet.com/fpweb/fp.dll/$stargeneral/htm/x_dv.htm/_ibyx/cg0302

6/_itox/starnet/_svc/news/_Id/738035884/_k/lTBnwKWiRu2MhsAH

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20010905/us/dignity_village_1.html
> Wednesday September 5 7:19 AM ET
>  Village Residents Won't Relocate
>  By ANDREW KRAMER, Associated Press Writer
>            PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - Residents of a
> downtown tent village for
> the homeless say they will face arrest rather than
> comply with a
> city order forcing them to relocate to a composting
> field several

=== message truncated ===

=====
Tent City/Streetroots,