[Hpn] FYI So this is how we treat our veterans Mr. President!

Harmony Kieding worldhome@thesociety.net
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 07:06:14 -0700

Does the bullying never end? Do the abuses of our rights never cease?
"It is seldom that any liberty is lost all at once."
~ David Hume

Forget about no room at the inn... no place in a Veteran's building for a vet?
sheesh... along with "Nimby", how about adding "NIMFY" (not in my Front Yard)
"NIOT" (Not in our Town) and also "NAAA" (Not Anywhere at all).

Something's got to give, and I suspect we are fed up with it's always being
us.

PS. The URL that Kent posted didn't lead to his site, but to his directory-
I am wondering if there's another URL for it??

Harmony

WorldHome
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7076/causesindex.html

American Homeless Land Model