[Hpn] Fwd: The OCAP Letters, June 18, 2001

Bonnie Briggs s248_1132@hotmail.com
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 18:33:39 +0000

General
Hi guys,
  Here are some letters to the editor about OCAP's action in Whitby. It
seems people support that action. People are finally waking up. There's even
a call for a revolution in one of these letters. Down with the Government!
Bonnie