[Hpn] a question tangent to camp paradise

Joseph Reynolds reynolds@webmail.pe.net
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 00:05:37 1

   Gee the powers of Santa Cruz have to enforce anti"camping" laws. So just where the hell were these bastions of the law when the dealers were there. Why couldn't the city enforce the anti drug dealing laws on the books. Oh right, dealers may shoot first? What's the hang up? Is it because the homeless people were able to "clean up" the area of dealing while the city couldn't?
   Don't know about you but the next time I'm in need of help I AM calling for a hippie and not the cops!