[Hpn] DESTINED TO REPEAT/SUMMER SOLSTICE

Dgreensilva1@cs.com Dgreensilva1@cs.com
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 16:06:05 EDT

--part1_ea.17224174.28625c2d_boundary

Mayor and Council:  We are destined to repeat the history we forget.  I have
quite a collection of articles and speeches before the council from last year
and would like to share some of them so that you might have not only my
perspective but be refreshed of your own particpation in the sad events of
2000 as regards those evicted and living without a roof in Santa Cruz.

First, not to be morbid at all, but with reverence I would like to mention
those who died in 1999 and 2000 out on the street.  In 1999 we registred 19
dead and in 2000 we registered 37, if you count from Winter Solstice to
Winter Solstice we had 42 deaths.  Now that it is the Summer Solstice and we
are half way through the year we might relfect how are we doing this year
with the ending of life for the crimes of poverty.  Perhaps, one of you could
call the Homeless People's Health Project and find out if we are again
doubling our homeless death rate.  I pray not.

Each morning in the fourth of my five regular prayers I pray for the dead and
include those who died last year out on the street.  This past June 12th
while you were listening to some homeless who have practiced self-reliance it
was the anniversary of the death of Walter Phelps age 30 and the anniversary
of the death of Calen Firth, she was known as "Spacey" to her many friends.

Looking over the list of the dead just now, not in prayer but in hopes to
construct a plea that is not insulting but sufficient to stimulate postive
action, Inotice some strange patterns.  Last year May was the most deadly
month for the roofless, some seven deaths from age 26 to 68, men and women.
Of course, as is suspected November and December were the next worst.  I lost
more fiends in October than any other month but that is mmore due to
evictions of HIV than wheather, five in October including a freind who was a
geat moral support to me, James Greanbaum- James was evicted with HIV and
died within five weeks.  November also gave us five deaths, including two
women age 49.  April of 2000 had only two deaths, 21 year old Damien Carter
and a John Doe.  Actually from winter solstice to winter solstice there were
six December deaths, four in '99 and two in 2000 before the solstice.  I'll
go into the July deaths in July so that you might relfect while in
sessionbefore going on your vacations.

I promised a collection  of some articles with valuale historical perspective
so here they are:
SLEEPING WHILE HOMELESS 2000: A collection of writings written at the time.
ONE.    CITY COUNCIL SPEECH 6 27 00 DAVID SILVA
I wish I could be before you tonight to tell you once again that I love you
all.  To give again one of my frequent apologies.  I am, however, prevented
by a stalinistic oppression from attending this historic moment of betrayal
in the history of Santa Cruz governance.  I practice a politics of passion
for human rights as you know and the good people are glad of that and some
are at least tolerant of that.  Not our government.
You do not have before you tonight the City's Chief of Police explaining his
role in the great betrayal.  At your last City Council meeting in oral
communications you heard citizen after citizen, businessperson after
businessperson report to you the responses of police officers to their
complaints about developments in the Industrial Zones.  You allowed the
Councilmember who was part of the press release to the San Francisco
Chronicle proclaiming the entire Camping Ban had been repealed, answer for
you and go on to insinuate that in some way you may have behind the scenes
directed the police to not enforce sanitation, nuisance and drug laws.
Some of you were in negotiations with me when I looked the Chief straight in
the eye as he promised not to sabotage the positive attempts to do something
to decriminalize sleep and fully acknowledge the need for a broad community
consensus solution.  He promised to have officers informed of the difference
between sleeping and camping.  Rather, you heard your terrified citizens
repeating variously proportioned lies about the endeavor and about your past
votes.
You heard sufficient evidence to prove that the police were acting as
political agents in a political matter in which the city was engaged.  The
City Attorney witnessed the Chief's promise to not sabotage the endeavor but
after his activity in misguiding the shaping of the ordinance you might need
to go to the district attorney or the attorney general for help in seizing
back our police force. I do not envy the position some of you of true
conscience and some of you still loyal to the Constitution of the United
States find yourself in with the "powers that be".  My prayers go with you
all, be you patriot or traitor.
Let us all remember the current camping ordinance and what it says.  It
defines sleeping out of doors on public or even private property at night
with or without any equipment is in and of itself camping and a violation, is
a crime and a homeless person becomes a criminal automatically after 11:00
PM, if they commit the crime of sleep or the crime of covering up with a
blanket or personal protective covering even if in their own registered
vehicle in the back yard of a relative and are committing no violations to
any codes.  Even if it be a battered or raped woman hiding with her child
waiting for some future social service or having been spent and spit out of
the human resource system.  No matter who by law, we all know that the
reality is that this is a class issue.  This human rights violation is
neither a left nor right issue it is a top to bottom issue.
We began to address the fears of the housed a year and a half ago with the
porta-potty task force which you directed to put up facilities based on the
police maps of concentrations of sleeping tickets.  Your staff person Matt
Farrel said he didn't care what the Council directed that was not going to
happen.  The trail of betrayal of democracy is long and the evidence is
obnoxious and clear and bold and arrogant.
An out of town Corporation with a local plant threatens to sue, the old guard
who were the same people who advised those of you recently elected against
running as a slate, and really a small number of e-mails and phone calls
(compared to the hundreds calling for action to give the homeless back their
human rights), this fear mongering and these practitioners of boogie-man
politics have not won the day, not even the hour, and the moment is not
theirs.  This is a moment of truth.  Compassion lives in this moment and fear
melts away before it.  Cowards may fade away or skulk in corners around the
edges of our deliberations of democracy but the people are good and you will
not deny them the right to be represented by a law that is not an
Institutional Hate Crime.
TWO.  DEAR CHICKEN LITTLE, CAMPING BAN NOT REPEALED?  IT'S THE SLEEPING BAN
SIILY!
"Fear!  It is fear!  Fear of the few by the many; fear of the many by the
few."
 - Kurt Weil, "Lost in the Stars

FASTS & PETITIONS
In mid-December of 1999 members of the City Council were informed that since
they were not listening to their own Homeless Issues Task Force a campaign of
petitioning and fasting would begin January 1st.
The intent was to clarify the issue around decrimnialization of sleep, the
single objective of the fast.  We also offered a compromise solution by
pulling off the shelf the petition filed but not published since mid-August
when the City Council after months had failed to select the Task Faorc it had
promised in the report of its previous Task Force of December 1998-March
1999. This petition calls for reasonable setback from residences in the
Industrial zones, use of the Community Commercial Corridor and gave to the
new Council the power to regulate or prohibit outdoor survival sleeping in
the residential, downtown business, beach commercial, beachfront, greenbelts,
parks, all zones but the Industrial and Community Commercial corridor for
migrants to pass through. It offered no social service solution.  It only
sought to reclaim the basic human right to sleep for a segment of the
population much disenfrancised while balancing the interest of the greater
population.

THE FAST
Our objective with the fast was to have at least 19 people on full fast by
Mar 1st.  We did not plan to make much fanfare about this form of political
pressure mostly for spiritual reasons and protocols of satyagraha.
We set up a schedule, a regimen, and had a nutritional program for those
working or disabled on medications or off.  It seemed quite complex at times
but the principles were simple and had a logical progression.

Everyone was to start with fourteen limes.  Drink the juice of the lime first
thing when the wake up early in the morning and not eat any food for a half
hour.  We only gave up suppers in January but we prepared our selves by
changing the way we ate breakfast and lunch.  Coffee or caffein was the
biggest proplem for some people and it fell away at various stages for
different people.  The trick in taking something out of your diet is to push
it out with something else.  I think Dick Gregory said that.  Breakfast was
ostly fruits but also multi-grain casroles were slipped in more and more
thorugh the month as we came to February and had to give up all those
wonderful salads we had been building oursleves up with.

We had supplements.  When we gave up supper we added a detoxifying protein
drink that allowed us to sleep better and awake more comfortable than usual.
The slow morning beverage and food preparation went easier.  When we gave up
lunch we were already taking a micronutirent greens shake and that help push
solid lunch meal off.  We had started early with a morning protein drink with
yogurt and fruit juice with which to take morning meds and vitamins.  This
became what helped puch out our solid breakfast meal.  For meds takers this
drink was essential.  For eveneing meds takers we reccommended nut milks,
like almond milk.  We fazed out dairy product with rice milk.

We did yoga from the first day.  Cramps and weight loss imbalances that could
cause serious complications can be avoided with a good regimin of yoga while
fasting. For sure teas and certain tonics and cups of  cal-mag citrate in a
glass of water helped with gramps and digestion.  We improved our breathing
with the yoga and we improved our digestive system with our diet- always
yogurt and micronutrient greens were to be taken until the fast reached the
water stage.  We got to the juices and then clear liquids stage once for the
first 28 days of March. We had breakfast for a while because of overtures
from the City Council that proved to be misleading. Then,  from April 11th
until May 9th   we were on just liguids again. From May 10th to 23rd while
waiting for the City Council to vote on what it offered as Decriminalization
of Sleep we ate only breakfast.  Since the Historic May 23rd vote we have
been back to lunches.  Now the City is about to take the next step or is it?
ROLLING FASTS
We had many people sign up each month for a different kind of Rolling Fast.
In January we had a person each day fasting from food for a day. The Council
was informed they joined the fast and reported to as to the results of their
fast.  In February some people went one night without sleep each night of the
month a new person and some went without food and sleep.
April people slept without a blanket.  March people went without sleep and
food.  In May Civil Disobedience was begining and those on the Rolling Fast
supporting those on Full Fast signed up to stay awake one night and call a
CityCouncil person evry two hours, about how frequent a homeless person gets
rousted once found by the police or rangers.  After the first night of this
and a few medical emegencies teh Mayor asked to speak with me about
Decriminalizationof Sleep language for the agenda, period.  The first meeting
seemd to go too smooth but seemed complete but for a few crassiing of the
"t's" and dottin gof the "i's" according to Councilmember Beiers the swing
vote up until then.  The second meeting turned into Beiers carrying in many
demand from the police.  All of which were agreed to.  I don't know why their
had to be a third meeting but if there was gouing to be one then I wanted teh
Chief there to speak for himself.  At the second meetng I was pro,mised
police neutrality if I dropped the 20 minute warning. Keeping the requirement
to tell the homeless where the Safe Sleeping Zones ae if they were found
sleeping in an undesignated area.  But at the third meeting The Chief
demanded dropping all provisons for warning be in the ordinance since it was
to be "the official policy".  O.K.  Bu then the Zone got cut back to exclude
the Community Commercail Corridor to satisfy Hernandez.  This didn't leave
much but the ordinance would say " 'sleeping' is not  'camping' " and that
was all the fast had demanded.
PETITIONS
Two years ago there was a petition to Repeal the Sleepng Ban that was an
attempt to recognize that certain areas of town were especially sensitive and
that if we were to win the vote we had to acknowledge that.  In that attempt,
with the many rapes of homeless women in mind we kept the downtown business
area as a Safe From Tickets Zone, but the downtown neighbors near that
business area were inflammed and did not feel safe to sleep by that proposal.
 We did not file that petition with the City Clerk for the ballot.  Next we
endorsed only candidates that clearly saw the human rights violation had to
be addressed.  Two task forces later we filed another petition (one that is
still on the streets) that excluded the downtown business area as a safe
sleeping zone for homless women, hoping to gain support from reasonable
NIMBY's that could live with this simple notion- INSTEAD OF TICKETING THE
HOMELESS FOR WHAT THEY CAN NOT HELP BUT DO, SLEEP, OUR LAWS SHOULD DIRECT
POLICE TO SEND THEM TO A PLACE WHERE THEY COULD and not an area so
constricted as to invite trouble.  The petition on the streets
DECRIMINALIZATION OF SLEEP/SAFE SLEEPING ZONES first redefines camping to
exclude sleeping and covering up with a blanket.  It then attempts a
Community Consensus by setting out Safe Sleeping Zones that is one solid area
from the Westside's Industrial Zone to Harvey West Industrial Zone, not
allowing any sleeping near residences, and also asked for the Community
Commercial Corridor that connects them and leads from one end of town to the
other- Mission & Soquel.

{I was glad to read that the Sentinel editor is  "opposed to the city's
official sanctioning of homelessness."  But, I'm sorry I was there and I
still missed that vote.  I guess I'm being sarcastic.  But what was the
Sentinel doing with its OPINION piece, "Homelessness gets official sanction."
 It made a nice closing paragraph but the editorial did not honestly allow
that conclusion.  I do not want to sound too facetious but if the editor read
his own reporters stories he would know that the Sentinel has come a long way
in distinguishing overnight survival sleeping from camping in the past couple
of years.}

SANTA CRUZ SLEEPING BAN REPEALED

SANTA CRUZ CITY COUNCIL VOTED May 23rd by  4-2 TO REPEAL THE SLEEPING AND
BLANKET SECTIONS OF ITS CAMPING ORDINANCE.

IT ALSO VOTED TO REGUALTE SLEEPING IN PUBLIC AREAS AND RESTIRCTED SLEEPING TO
THE INDUSTRIAL ZONES, 300 FEET FROM ANY RESIDENCE AND A 500 FOOT PUSH AWAY
FROM IN FRONT OF ANY BUSINESS IN THE INDUSTRIAL AREA AFTER 72 HOURS IN THE
SAME SPOT.

COVERING UP WITH BLANKETS, SLEEPING BAGS OR PERSONAL PROTECTIVE COVERING WILL
NOW BE LEGAL AT NIGHT.

PRIVATE PROPERTY IS NOW FREE TO ALLOW SLEEPING (NOT CAMPING! JUST OVERNIGHT
SURVIVAL SLEEPING), WILL NOW ALLOW CHURCHES  AND BUSINESSES AND FAMILY AND
FRIENDS TO HELP THE HOMELESS WITHOUT FEAR OF TICKETS.

THE PUBLIC HEARING JUNE 13 WILL BE THE SECOND READING AND THE SAFE ZONES WILL
NOT OPEN UNTIL THE POLICE HOMELESS RESOURCE OFFICER, CASE WORKERS,
PORTA-POTTIES, TRASH BINS, CALL-BOXES AND OPERATIONAL AGREEMENTS ARE FULLY IN
PLACE.  THE CITY MANAGER HAS AGREED TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN RIGHT AWAY, AS HAS
THE CHIEF OF POLICE.

MAY 24th  THE CITY HAD A JOINT MEETING WITH THE COUNTY TO TALK ABOUT THE
SOCIAL SERVICES NEEDS FOR CAMPGROUNDS AND SHELTERS AND ALTERNATIVE
TRANSITIONAL PROGRAMS FOR THE HOMELESS.  THE ELECTED COUNTY OFFICIALS AND
ELECTED OFFICIAL OF THE OTHER THREE CITIES IN THE COUNTY SENT REPRESENTATIVES
WITH FIGURE OF HOW WELL THEY ARE DOING ON THE HIGH END WITH A TINY SEGMENT OF
THE HOMELESS POLULATION.  THEY HAD NOT FIGURES TO JUSTIFY THEIR HUGE
EXPENDITURES AND KNOW FIGURES TO SHOW WHAT PERCENTAGE OF THE PROBLEM THEY
WERE ADDRESSING.  THEY ALSO SHOWED NO SENSE OF EMERGENCY.

THE MAY 23RD VICTORY WAS A LONG HARD STRUGGLE FOR THE HUMAN RIGHT TO SLEEP.
MAY 24TH WAS TO BE THE NITTY GRITTY OF SOCIAL SERVICES AND ISSUES LIKE POLICE
RELATIONS AND THE RISE OF HATE CRIME ATTACKS ON THE HOMELESS. THE COUNTY
WOULD HAVE NONE OF IT.

CONTACT david silva (831) 429-5284 (press only)

Our homeless population needs to sleep at night as do the rest of us they may
want to sleep near.  The problem we as a whole community first need to solve
is found in the current ordinance now in effect. Here is what our current law
says  (The underlined portions are what we really need to be talking about.):

Section 6.36.010   Camping Prohibited.  No person shall camp anywhere in the
City of Santa Cruz, whether on public or private property, except as
hereinafter permitted.  "To camp" means to do any of the following:

(a) Sleeping - 11:00 p.m. to 8:30 a.m.  To sleep at any time between the
hours of 11:00 p.m. and 8:30 a.m. in any of the following places:
(1) Outdoors with or without bedding, tent, hammock or other similar
protection or equipment;

(2)  In, on or under any structure not intended for human occupancy, whether
with or without bedding, tent, hammock or other similar protection or
equipment;

(3)    In, on or under any parked vehicle, including an automobile, bus,
truck, camper, trailer or recreational vehicle.

(b) Setting-up Bedding - 11:00 p.m. to 8:30 a.m. To establish or maintain
outdoors or in, on or
under any structure not intended for human occupancy, at any time between the
hours of 11:00 pm and 8:30 a.m., a temporary or permanent place for sleeping,
by setting up any bedding, sleeping bag, blanket, mattress, tent, hammock or
other sleeping equipment in such a manner as to be immediately usable for
sleeping purposes.

(c) Setting-up Campsite - Anytime.  To establish or maintain outdoors or in,
on or under any structure not intended for human occupancy, at any time
during the day or night, a temporary or permanent place for cooking or
sleeping, by setting up any bedding, sleeping bag, blanket, mattress, tent,
hammock or other sleeping equipment or by setting up any cooking equipment,
with the intent to remain in that location overnight."

This is Santa Cruz' current definition of camping.  The underlined qualifies
this ordinance as an Institutional Hate Crime.  Such language has been shot
down in jurisidictions all over the country, most recently Austin, Texas.
    The idea which some of us have been working to build a community
consensus around is some new language.  We have NOT proposed the Camping Ban
be repealed, although the Council's Homeless Issues Task Force unanimously
voted to suspend the whole ordinance. That unanimous vote included the
official representative of the Downtown Association and a representative from
the Harvey West Area Association. Rather, we have worked hard to separate the
clear human rights violation, the torture of sleep deprivation and the
oppression of knowing that such a law hangs over the heads of the roofless if
they fall asleep at night or just cover up.
    What the City Council cruely flirted with this summer linked
Decriminalization of Sleep with Safe Sleeping Zones in a constricted area
half the size of the petition on the street.  Kudos for the Council in
attempting to please everybody.  You can't please everyone but everyone, we,
can all be more pleasant and creative in how we now pitch in to help solve
the dilemma.  Decrimnalization of Sleep should stand alone, a separate vote.
The solutions, like the particular Safe Zones the Council proposes should be
judged on their own merits and they should be put before the voters.
Decriminalization of Sleep is long overdue.  Safe Sleeping Zones is one
creative solutions.  NO others seem to be forthcoming, except perhaps
Hernandez' call for a campground.

 The homeless population is mostly invisible.  30% to 40% have jobs and even
more have families.  They mostly do not seek aid from centers.  They are
forced by our laws to hide or trespass.
To accommodate all 1,500 to 2,500 homeless in the city and acknowledge the
5,000 to 7,000 homeless in the county enough campgrounds are far off the
horizon.

    The whole point is to Decriminalize a part of our population.  To be
honest with ourselves an peal back the veil of criminality that the Crime of
Sleeping has created. What's there to hide under that veil?  What operations?
 It's time to clean-up what the Sleeping Ban has created and it may take the
D.A. to come in and look at it.  Yes, it is a challenge to fix the mess we
have made..  But, I say we can do it.  Let us all pitch in together and make
something work.  Let's give it a try.  If it fails let's try something else
but let us NEVER AGAIN criminalize sleeping in and of itself with or without
equipment at night on public and private property.

THREE.  STATEMENT FOR THE PUBLIC AND THE PRESS
ON THE SLEEPING BAN UPON THE INNAUGURATION OF THE NEW CITY COUNCIL
By David Minton Silva
On the 28th of October, 2000
My brothers and sisters in the struggle to end the institutional hate crime
in the legal code of the City of Santa Cruz known as the "Sleeping and
Blanket Bans," found in our municipal code 6.36.01 sub sections (a) & (b),
NOW IS THE TIME TO READY OUR SELVES for a long and difficult struggle and at
the same time to hold forth with great hope that this New City Council will
undo the shame of this unjust law.  That is what we elected the previous City
Council to do and that is what they have put off doing because of political
expediency, promising us that once the boogie-man of district elections was
defeated then they would be free to do the right thing.  We must now hold
them to that promise.  We must be willing to sacrifice and we must be willing
to show this New City Council that we are both serious and civil.  We can
understand that there needs to be some small time to prepare the greater
community to accept some sacrifices so that the houseless community may have
back the basic human right to sleep without fear of tickets or jail.  We call
for immediate Town Hall Meetings to hash everything out now!
    I ask that in these coming days you applaud every small step made towards
our goal but also to be vigilant, so as to not be fooled again.  Some 280 of
us were on one form of fast and 19 of us were on FULL FAST this past summer
when they began the process of establishing the Safe Sleeping Zones we had
been on fast and we pulled back our fast when called to the table, and we
pulled back our fast further when we saw the first reading of the ordinance
change.  This time our struggle will be more sober.  We must continue the
fasts we begin until the Sleeping Ban is no longer on the books.
    So I am asking you to join in the various fasts and rolling fasts we are
preparing to keep the pressure on the City Government.  Since we were
betrayed by our current Mayor and Council we have no choice but to pick up
the Rolling Fasts at the level of intensity with which we left them.    If
you choose to join in the Progressive Fasts and go on to Full Fasts know that
you must first begin with steps towards purification that make your journey
both safe and sacred.  If you drink coffee or caffeine you must first begin
to stop doing that.  If you smoke you must begin to stop doing that before
you can progress to giving up all meals.
If you are a vegan and have fasted before we ask you to go faster this year
and take away a meal every two weeks instead of every month.  If you are not
a vegan we ask you first to take out meat and dairy from your diet before
giving up the second meal in the second month of your fast. If you are on
medications  we ask that you seek the counsel of your doctor to regulate your
fast safely.  There are many micronutrient supplements that we can guide you
towards that purify and sustain your body on liquids if our FAST TO ABOLISH
THE SLEEPING BAN becomes a long and protracted one.
Always remember that we must be kind in our communications with the City
Council for in many ways we are doing this to save their humanity.  We must
no let our righteousness blind us with arrogance.  We must see honest efforts
to undo this Institutional Hate Crime of the Sleeping Ban and we must applaud
every effort.  We will not tolerate empty promises that ask us to rely on the
good faith of the Police for we know that it is the police who cling to this
ordinance to cover up their evil deeds.  We will not accept a wink and a nod
solution that the police will behave.  They have shown themselves, some of
them, to be traitors to the constitution in their dealings with the public
and we sill not be fooled again.  We will fast, we will demonstrate; we will
dialogue.  Remember, when we fast we must stretch and exercise rigorously
every morning.  Remember, when we fast we must not lose our tempers and we
must not lose our convictions.           Si se puede-  David Silva

--part1_ea.17224174.28625c2d_boundary
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[...]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[...]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP7/AAAECgIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAEAAAAC1c3VnC4bEJOXCAArLPmuMAAAABABAAAMAAAAAQAAAGgAAAAPAAAAcAAAAAUA
AACIAAAABgAAAJAAAAARAAAAmAAAABcAAACgAAAACwAAAKgAAAAQAAAAsAAAABMAAAC4AAAA
FgAAAMAAAAANAAAAyAAAAAwAAADyAAAAAgAAAOQEAAAeAAAADgAAAEhvbWUgQ29tcHV0ZXIA
SQADAAAAnwAAAAMAAAAmAAAAAwAAANJbAAADAAAAoAoJAAsAAAAAAAAACwAAAAAAAAALAAAA
AAAAAAsAAAAAAAAAHhAAAAEAAAAeAAAAU0xFRVBJTkcgV0hJTEUgSE9NRUxFU1MgMjAwMDoA
DBAAAAIAAAAeAAAABgAAAFRpdGxlAAMAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[...]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