[Hpn] Fwd: Reports on John Clarke's arrest

Graeme Bacque graeme.bacque@3web.net
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 18:40:13 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_1QhY9ZZh/fxdue77j4Mb1A)

At 10:21  6/18/01 +0000, Bonnie Briggs wrote:
>General
>
>Hi guys,
>
>     Here is what happned during a big OCAP rally held in a city park.
> OCAP's two main  organizers, John Clarke and Sue Collis, have been
> arrested. I think we have the cops running scared. GO OCAP!
>
>Bonnie

Unfortunately it now appears that neither of our comrades will receive a
bail hearing until the end of the week. A third man also remains in jail in
Oshawa, Ontario in the wake of last Tuesday's events.
Graeme Bacque <graeme.bacque@3web.net>
Home Page: <http://bacque.graeme.tripod.com>
Images of Struggle: <http://graemesgallery.tripod.com>

--Boundary_(ID_1QhY9ZZh/fxdue77j4Mb1A)

At 10:21&nbsp; 6/18/01 +0000, Bonnie Briggs wrote:<br>
Hi guys,<br><br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Here is what happned during a big OCAP rally held in a
city park. OCAP's two main&nbsp; organizers, John Clarke and Sue Collis,
have been arrested. I think we have the cops running scared. GO
OCAP!<br><br>
Bonnie</font></blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Unfortunately it now appears that neither of our comrades will receive a
bail hearing until the end of the week. A third man also remains in jail
in Oshawa, Ontario in the wake of last Tuesday's events.<br>
Graeme Bacque &lt;graeme.bacque@3web.net&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>
Home Page:
&lt;<a href="http://bacque.graeme.tripod.com/" eudora="autourl">http://bacque.graeme.tripod.com</a>&gt;
Images of Struggle:

--Boundary_(ID_1QhY9ZZh/fxdue77j4Mb1A)--