[Hpn] Fwd: THE CRIME OF SILENCE!/Fwd: PLEASE ENTERTAIN A REVISION

Dgreensilva1@cs.com Dgreensilva1@cs.com
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 15:22:51 EDT

--part1_10d.f504a6.284e8b8b_boundary

Claudia Shaeffer, David Silva here, it was good talking to you today.  I am=20
so sorry that you have had to come to the realization that there is no=20
progressive politics in Santa Cruz and to hear how you were treated like=20
merde by those for whom you assured election.  Without your lobbying the=20
Green Party would not have endorsed Ed Porter, that's for sure.  I think the=
=20
one thing that is becoming apparent to everyone is that there is an invisibl=
e=20
governemnt in Santa Cruz and it meets at Catherine Beiere's house mostly and=
=20
is headed up by a tiny politburo of Mardi Wormhoudt and Andy Schiffrin and=20
everyone once elected mus tdo what they say.=20
 While campaigning these guys sound great but boy have we had to learn the=20
lesson locally very, very hard.  AS have those who have died.

Any way here is the documents I promised to send you they should be already=20
attached but in case the forrwarding doesn't attach them I'll imendiately=20
send a new maill with the attachments:

In a message dated 6/5/01 11:28:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Dgreensilva1=20