[Hpn] Re: Restroom Access Initiatives INFO REQUEST by Toronto planner (fwd)

Cathy Crowe ccrowe@ctchc.com
Mon, 04 Jun 2001 09:19:44 -0400

I would urge you to hold a community meeting and invite us to give you
feedback in person. Some of this work originates from the 1998 State of
Emergency Declaration appendix that dealt with immedite relief measures in
the city for homeless people. Since then we have had numerous deputations on
this issue and most recently at the Homeless Advisory Committee staff were
asked to work on this issue. I am happy about that however the meeting
called did not give enough notice for people to come.

I would also invite you to come to the next Street Nurses meeting. Contact
Kathy Hardill for details 416-364-2261

Thanks, Cathy Crowe, RN